$400 job: User Submitted Content Website (Coding only)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by UnP0ssible, Jan 16, 2010.

to remove all ads.
  1. UnP0ssible

UnP0ssible New Member

If you are an experienced coder who has worked with implementing user submitted content into website and knows how to work with databases I want you.

If you believe you could make a website like craigslist.com and/or alluc.org then PM ME if you want this job.

Basically you will be doing the coding for this website and I will provide the graphics. I will explain more to people who PM ME or reply to this thread.

Thank you

2. consultingpalac

consultingpalac Banned

i wish to know more about the job -- the budget seems very less though -- you cannot expect a full fledged website that has a lot of dynamic user and database driven functionalities for 400 USD

3. UnP0ssible

UnP0ssible New Member

I could possibly raise it to $500, but as this is a personal website I dont have infinite resources Im just a college student with an idea.

4. consultingpalac

consultingpalac Banned

Let me know what your idea is and we can discuss over it - I cannot assure at this stage I will take up the project. A free consultation is what I am willing to offer.

You can contact me on Skype - consultingpalace or on [email protected] which is my email address