2 domain names w/ 1 web hosting - help

Rebel

Hi everyone.

Before I posted this thread I did a search and I couldn't find anything related to this, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with this issue. One more thing, I'm not a web designer, I have build a simple website before using step by step online tutorials :)

Issue -
I am using GoDaddy and I have two domain names and one web hosting account that was updated to use both domains at the same time. My idea is to build two simple websites and upload them to my hosting account and be able to access them from each domain name.

Yesterday I uploaded a temporary page saying coming soon. One index page was uploaded to the root folder and the other index page for the second domain name to a subfolder named index2.

I had previously gone into my godaddy account and added the second domain name to the subfolder called index2, thinking that when I would upload an index.html file to that subfolder the page would load, but instead I get a Forbidden message when trying to access the second domain name.

The firs domain works perfect, I just don't have any idea how to direct the second domain name to whatever other page I created for it.

If is not too complicated can anyone explain how this can be done, or direct me to any tutorial where this is explained? Thank you so much in advance for any reply :eek::eek:

XeHSean

Any hosting plan that has addon domains will allow you to host two domains off of the same hosting package